What is an invigilation centre?

Modified on Mon, 09 Oct 2023 at 04:42 PM

Children take the ISEB Common Pre-Tests at an approved invigilation centre. These can include:

  • Prep schools
  • Senior schools
  • Maintained schools
  • VICTVS - Global Exam Delivery Services (https://www.victvs.co.uk)
  • British Councils worldwide

We recommend that children take the ISEB Common Pre-Tests at their current school. If this is not an option, children may sit the tests at:

Parents and guardians should always confirm that their child can take the tests with the invigilation centre BEFORE selecting it during registration.

Explore related topics:

Can a senior school recommend a new invigilation centre?
I can't find my invigilation centre in the Guardian Portal - what should I do?

How do I register to become an invigilation centre?
Invigilation Centres (UK and overseas) - VICTVS

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article