What do I need to do when pupils register with SEND?

Modified on Mon, 31 Jul 2023 at 10:20 AM

You can see a pupil's SEND status and specific access requests when you upload an Applicant ID. 

Access arrangement requests may include:

  • 25% extra time
  • Other access arrangements, such as a reader or supervised rest breaks
  • 25% extra time AND other access arrangements

To find a pupil's profile, visit the applicant page in the Senior School Portal. Select an applicant profile to view their SEND request and any relevant documents and additional information.

Parents and guardians have been informed that SEND requests should be discussed with you as part of their application to your school.

No further action is required if your school approves an access arrangements application.

The invigilation centre does not need to manage approved extra time. It is automatically included when the applicant logs on during the test day. 

What if we want to appeal the SEND request?

You can appeal the request if the request or its evidence does not meet your requirements. See the article below.

Explore related topics:

How can I personalise the Applicants Page?

How do I appeal SEND status?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article