My child's current school cannot administer the tests. What should I do?

Modified on Wed, 12 Jun 2024 at 03:56 PM

If your child's school cannot administer the tests, another suitable venue will need to be arranged. 

Often you can sit the tests at the prospective senior school, contact them to see if this is an option for you.

If this is not an option for you, please get in touch with us.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article