A parent or guardian has not entered the correct SEND status, what should I do?

Modified on Sun, 04 Sep 2022 at 04:13 PM

If you have viewed the applicant profile and you can see that the SEND status is incorrect, you should contact the parent or guardian.

They will need to get in touch with ISEB in order to edit the status.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article