A parent or guardian has registered with the wrong information, what should I do?

Modified on Sun, 04 Sep 2022 at 03:33 PM

If you receive an applicant request through and you know that the details submitted are incorrect, please decline their request and contact the guardian externally so that they can amend the details where necessary. They can then re-submit their request to you once the details are correct. 

Once you have approved their request they will not easily be able to amend any information in their profile.

Explore related articles:

Approving or declining a pupil who has selected my venue as the Invigilation Centre

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article